Monday 19 October 2009

Busy Bee

This weekend has been really manic. Helping out at both the Hallam Uni open days (£100 in my pocket, thank you very much!) so my voice has been hoarse all day from the excessive talking I did!

Didn't get much opportunity to head out on my bikes this weekend, but I did go to the cinema with GG to watch The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, which is very surreal, but a very good film! Looking forward to the Twilight sequel in one months time... :-)

Have finally managed to book a physio appointment for this week. I have been unable to get in to see my physio due to working at the Hallamshire Hospital on placement so it will be a good opportunity to make sure that my current issues are hopefully nothing major! I should be able to diagnose myself by now, but the advice I would give a patient, is go an see you GP, which I absolutely hate doing! haha.

Today at work went really quickly :-) Made a complete arse of myself of 5 occasions, the worst being when I went faceplanted the floor in ITU, and then accidently kicking a patient's crutches from them when they were walking :-s I was convinced my foot would land a couple of feet away but I somehow managed to kick it as I walked forwards! Still doesn't beat my disaster day at Grimsby though!